Thursday, September 11, 2014

Why I Don't Like The Obamas

There is an excellent piece written by a black man on why he doesn't like the Obamas.  The only reason I mention race is obvious.
I don’t like them, and I neither apologize nor retreat from my public condemnation of them and of his policies. We should condemn them for the disrespect they show our people, for his willful and unconstitutional actions pursuant to obeying the Constitutional parameters he is bound by, and his willful disregard for Congressional authority. Dislike for them has nothing to do with the color of their skin; it has everything to do with their behavior, attitudes, and policies. And I have open scorn for their constantly playing the race card.
Read it all at:  On the North River
Mychal Massie

1 comment:

John the River said...

Thanks for the reblog.

I totally know how that lady feels. It's disgusting how avariciously that bunch has "..dipped their bread into that gravy while it is still hot."

The first time I heard the word "wagyu" (The worlds most expensive protein) was a report on how much of it the White House was using of it...now.