Thursday, May 10, 2012

my hectic schedule

I just returned from a brief visit to the mater and pater.  Pater had a squamous cell removed from his foot, but he was up and fine by the time I arrived - my big sis having gone down immediately after surgery.
This weekend will be busy with the Frederick Celtic Festival.  Come one, come all for a great time.
My regular sporadic postings will continue after.
Feel free to have a discussion among yourselves, but I expect the place to be clean (and the Lagavulin intact) when I get back.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

morning
did you ever get the final count ?
how good did you do?
have a great day
jim

missred said...

We don't know the results for the gate yet. I will be sending a thank you to the vendors, as well as an evaluation form, this week.