Wednesday, July 18, 2012

blog disappears?


Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at ogdaa.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.
Did you expect to see your blog here? See: 'I can't find my blog on the Web, where is it?'
knuckledragging my life away has disappeared?  why?  did he hate the won too much?
UPDATE:

Hey, I killed it this afternoon. Man, I've got so much shit going on in my life with family and III stuff that it was getting to be a real chore. I was having to force myself to go post something, you know? When it gets to that point, it's time to piss on the fire, call in the dogs and head for the Big House.
Maybe I'll have time to hit this daily now instead of Saturdays only.
posted at the feral irishman

2 comments:

wirecutter said...

Man, everybody is making me feel guilty as hell. If I didn't have so much free time now, I'd feel bad. But now I have time to visit all the blogs I enjoy for a change.
Thanks for the mention, MissRed.

missred said...

Miss you already as you were part of my daily reading.