Saturday, July 27, 2013

Face Palm

What is this new trend with jurors speaking out after the trial?  I don't get it and I don't think it contributes to any conversation about any trial.  Once they have done their duty, they should keep quiet.  It just confirms my belief that our society is made of people who have no integrity, worship at the feet of celebrity, and quite frankly, the only brains they have are not worth eating.   But then I am saying nothing new here.

her 15 minutes

poler bearz r qute

3 comments:

Steve at the Pub said...

In some countries (i.e. most) that use the jury system as derived from British Common Law, it is a criminal offence for a juror to ever reveal anything that occurred inside the jury room.

missred said...

I thought the same for here, Steve, but they seem to get away with it.

Kanichi said...

Thankks for posting this