Thursday, October 1, 2015

Oh No!

Oh my, it has been a month since I have posted anything. 
Well my back is improving.  I had to get the cortisone shots into my spine - isn't that fun - for my lumbar radiculopathy.  I love saying that word! 
Now I have begun the exercises for the arthritis in my spine.  I am walking normally and other than some stiffness in the morning (no jokes please Gents) I am also pain free.  For the first time in years.  Yippee Kai Yae. 
I am now able to concentrate on other matters for my life.  Like enriching it and me. 

2 comments:

John the River said...

That's the spirit!

Enjoy the Fall.

missred said...

Oh my favourite season, John. The colours, the smell, the coolness of the air. When I was younger a teacher tried to tell me it was a season dying. I could never see it that way. More like a season cuddling up for the winter....